Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The foolishness of the world...!

I Corinthians 1:9, 26-29 NKJV

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are  called.  But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #118. Do you know that the Lord God who called you is faithful and will accomplish His plans and purposes for you? Let us pray. Father, thank You for calling us and choosing us into the fellowship of Jesus Christ. For we are nothing but You have called us and made us to be extraordinary in You. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, in the bible, there's a verse saying that "what good can come out of Nazareth?" Well indeed Jesus was and is the good thing that's happened to me! I just thank God for the privilege given to be the chosen one's to serve Him. I'm not a well Educated person both in studies and in theology, but I thank God for His Holy Spirit who have taught me many things through hard and tough times. The whi called me is faithful even until to this date.  For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are  called. I'm not wise both spiritually and physically. I'm not mighty, I'm not a noble man but I am a sinner laid and left in the mud. And God called me to serve Him.

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. People said I'm hopeless, good-for-nothing, a spoilt brat. But still God called and chose me and I'm glad that He did... God isn't interested with you Talents,  giftings, but He is interested with you heart to serve Him. Are you willing?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: