Wednesday, April 15, 2015

To make you a minister and witness...!

Acts 26:16-18 NKJV

But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.  I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,  to open their eyes, in order  to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

******
† Shalom †......! Day #105. Do you know that you have been chosen to be a minister and a witness for both the things you've seen and the things that are yet to come? Let us pray. Father, thank You for choosing us to be Your witnesses to witness to all nations about Your great and mighty acts. Use us to bring them back from the darkness into Your marvellous light. Thank You  Lord, for this privilege given.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends,  do you know what was the reason God chose you? You might be wondering just like me. At times I wonder why God chose me until one fine day He rebuked me. He said "never look down at yourself and who you are, for you are capable of doing things you know not of. Never ask why I've chosen you because it is not you who choose Me, but I chose you to do My will and to execute My plans. You are My chosen vessel to this generation,  remain humble as you serve. I will take you to places you haven't seen. For without Me you are nothing". Since that day onwards, I stop questioning God why you chose me and not others. Yes friends, now I know my true calling and the purpose of my calling, which is to bring this generation back to God. To take back by force whatever the devil has stolen from us!

Friends, God is saying to us today that He has chosen us "to whom I now send you,  to open their eyes, in order  to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me". We are to take back by force our people, our rights, our land, our family and friends into the salvation of God. Get ready to bring them back!  God bless you!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: