Monday, April 27, 2015

Satan is under your feet...!

Romans 16:18-20 NKJV

For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #117. Do you know that there are some who says that tgey serve God, but the fact is they are serving to fulfill their rice bowl? Let us pray. Father, let us not serve You for the purpose of satisfying our own belly. But in everything we do, let us bring glory to Your name. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

For some people who serve God,  it is their rice bowl,  their income. No, I'm not saying that you must serve freely and so on. You must have a salary. God rewards you for your service. But, there are some people who make it as though the ministry is their business place. I have seen I a place where they put on a sign board types of services and the price tag and I was like what...? To lay hands and pray a certain amount, to anoint and pray certain amount, to do deliverance is a certain amount. The ministers involved in the ministry has become a businessman by selling the gifts God gave them by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.

Be alert of such false teachers and servants. Friends, I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. I want you to be able to differentiate the good and the evil, to differentiate false teachers and true servants of God. Be aware friends, because we are living in the end of days,  the love for many will grow cold and the love for self will abound and people will try to do anything just to satisfy their desires. My prayer for each one of us is that you would stand strong and stand firm! And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. Yes, Satan in under your feet!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: