Tuesday, April 14, 2015

In convenient time...!

Acts 24:25 NKJV

Now as he reasoned about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come, Felix was afraid and answered, “Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #104. Do you know that many people seeking God in their own convenient time? Let us pray. Father, let us not seek You according to our convenience, but worship You in every opportunity we have. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, just like Felix, many of us seek God in our own "sweet time" according to our convenience. If God can give all His time for us just to listen to our problems and prayers,  why we cannot give some quality time for God? You think God has no any better things to do? You think God is just sitting at His throne and shaking His legs and that's why He is so "free" to listen to all our problems and prayers? NO! He chose to die for us, He also chose to be in communion with us that's why He sent His Holy Spirit to us. He chose to listen to us, that's why He is longing for us. But we, "God,  I will talk to You later, I have something important works to do". I'm not just sharing this to open wide your eyes from slumberness but also I'm speaking it into my spirit man.

Friends, as I have been sharing to you for the past few days, now is the time for us to wake up and to step into the era of revival, for Revival has begun! There's no more time for us to remain slumber and lazing around. We are in the perilous time therefore let us be alert and watchful in prayer and seeking God! Let us wake up and be serious with God. Enough of fooling around. Many things are happening all around the world which signifies the second coming of the Lord is at hand, therefore let us seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. God bless You!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: