Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Be a person with a different spirit...!

Joshua 14:8-11 NKJV

Nevertheless my brethren who went up with me made the heart of the people melt, but I wholly followed the Lord my God. So Moses swore on that day, saying, ‘Surely the land where your foot has trodden shall be your inheritance and your children’s forever, because you have wholly followed the Lord my God.’ And now, behold, the Lord has kept me alive, as He said, these forty-five years, ever since the Lord spoke this word to Moses while Israel wandered in the wilderness; and now, here I am this day, eighty-five years old. As yet I am  as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in.

******
Shalom! Day #85. Do you know that when you are in the Lord and with the Lord, you are alive and strong physically and spiritually and dare to do greater exploits? Let's pray. Father help us to daily come to You and have a renewed intimate relationship that we may be alive and strong physically and spiritually. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

But I wholly followed the Lord my God. The secret of Caleb was, He followed the Lord wholeheartedly. And that's why God said that Caleb a man of different spirit. What seems impossible for others, Caleb saw an opportunity in the midst of impossibility. Some people may give a discouraging report, but a person with a different spirit gives the right report together with a solution in what can be done.

When you wholly followed the Lord, even if you have advanced in your age, just as Caleb said, " As yet I am  as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in." The Spirit of God sustains you, preserves you. Be a person with a different Spirit. Give me the hills. I have the strength that i had. Faith can move a mountains... But i do not want the mountain be moved but i want to handle it. The more the mountain the more stronger you will be come. Recreating this generation to be like Caleb, taking the nothingness creating it into something. Taking the impossibility turning it into possibility. Let this generation be a generation with a different spirit. It takes faith to do greater exploits for God. Faith gives boldness. Faith moves. Faith inspires. Faith gives creativity to handle the mountains. Creative Spirit produces creative faith to see the unseen miracle!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: