Monday, March 11, 2013

Lean not on your own understanding...

Deuteronomy 3:21-22 NKJV

“And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, ‘Your eyes have seen all that the Lord your God has done to these two kings; so will the Lord do to all the kingdoms through which you pass. You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.’

******
Shalom! Day #70. Do you know that even after seeing all His miracles with our own eyes, we still doubt and hard to believe God for a miracle everytime we go through new problems. Let's pray. Father, let us now weaver in our faith and let us trust in You no matter how the struggle is. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

Your eyes have seen all that the Lord your God has done each time you go through a valley period. Valley period is where we will face the giants of our lives and we tend to battle it ourselves. As for the record, I do it all the time too. Sometimes I struggle, fight just to get out of the valley using all the strength that I have. I always forget how God victoriously won the previous battle for me. You know, for the past 11 months, this word keeps on ringing in my ears IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU SHALL SEE MY GLORY and recently this word TO SEE THE UNSEEN MIRACLE. Whenever I try to fight it myself, He rebukes me. In Proverbs 3:5-7 NKJV says, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil.

Even the earth divided into two, trust in the Lord with all your heart. The path you walking, there are thorns, potholes, mud, rocks, many creepy animals. You must not fear them, for the Lord your God Himself fights for you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: