Thursday, March 7, 2013

If Your presence doesn't go with us.,.

Exodus 33:14-15 NKJV

And He said, “My Presence will go with  you, and I will give you rest.” Then he said to Him, “If Your Presence does not go with  us, do not bring us up from here.

******
Shalom! Day #66. Do you know that without the presence of God we cannot do anything and even if we do, it may not prosper? Let's pray. Father thank you for this day, let us not depart from your presence but remain in Your presence so that every step we take in you shall prosper. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

The presence of God is really a serious matter. John 15 speaks about the vine and the branches and Jesus did quoted saying, "without Me you can do nothing." Recently, I was in a disappointed situation. Whereby I was hoping on humans to do something, but in the end, you know human always fails us. And as I was reading John 15, the Holy Spirit rebuked me and opened up my eyes. That word "without Me you can do nothing" came alive into my spirit! It doesn't matter whether is there human involved or not in the things you are to do for God. The most important thing is to make sure the presence of God is there. Jesus be the centre. The presence of God is so much important in a movement, without God we can do nothing.

Last week I lead my team, The Faceless Generation Band to a mission trip to Perlis (a northern state in Malaysia), almost 13 hours drive from south to north. Though there were lack of musicians, but I determined one thing in my heart, I DON'T CARE WHETHER IS THERE ANY MUSICIANS OR NOT, ONE THING I ASKED OF GOD IS, IF HIS PRESENCE IS NOT IN THIS TEAM AND THIS TRIP, I WILL NEVER TAKE A STEP FURTHER. That's how serious I was. I don't mind cancelling the worship concert, if God is not involved. No God, no presence, no presence, no miracle! If God is not involved, you better dare not take another step forward.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: