Saturday, March 2, 2013

For this purpose...

Exodus 9:16 NKJV

But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.

******
Shalom! Day #61. Do you know that God kept you alive until now for a purpose and a calling to fulfil? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for You have chosen us to be Your vessels of glory. Let our spirit arise and let our life shine forths Your glory. In Jesus name we pray, Amen!

You were born with a written destiny, with a purpose. God preserved you for one purpose, that His purposes may be made known in your life. Everyone is asking the same question "what on earth am I doing here?", "what is the purpose of my life?" The answer for this question is, KNOW HIM, KNOW HIS PURPOSES. NO HIM, NO HIS PURPOSE. Unless and until we know Jesus, then we would know the reason we are living. We draw life from Him. Our lives are hidden in Him, therefore to know the reason and purpose of our lives, we must seek in Him, Jesus. A Jesus centered life is a prosperous life, filled purpose, full of purpose.

Let your life be drive  by godly purpose. Seek Him more! Folks, you are destined for greater things, do not waste your life for perishable things. Let there be an eternal impact as you use your life wisely for kingdom purpose.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: