Friday, March 8, 2013

Pray and play...!

Exodus 35:31-33 NKJV

and He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and understanding, in knowledge and all manner of workmanship, to design artistic works, to work in gold and silver and bronze, in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of artistic workmanship.

******
Shalom! Day #67. Do you know that the beet teacher you can ever get is th Holy Spirit? Lets pray! Father, let us be filled with Your Spirit and being lead by Your Spirit daily. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!

I still remember a valuable lesson my worship leader taught me 12 years back. I had this desire to play bass guitar and I told him about it. He replied "take 1 month time to pray and come and see me again after that." I did as per instructed. When the time comes, I spoke to him again about this, and for your information, I have zero knowledge about bass guitar or even music 12 years back. So he told me ok you can start and he draws the bass chord charts and he said YOU GO PRAY AND PLAY! And since then in anything I do, I pray and do and the Holy Spirit teaches me new things.

Apostle Paul says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Indeed it is true. I have zero knowledge in desktop publishing, designing; my strength is in the hardware area. Yet when I pray, the Holy Spirit taught me how to design and so on. And He has filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and understanding, in knowledge and all manner of workmanship, to design artistic works, to work in gold and silver and bronze, in cutting jewels for setting, in carving wood, and to work in all manner of artistic workmanship. The spirit of God enables us to do the things which we think we are not able to do. If God has called you to do something, and you don't know how to do it, well pray and do. As you begin to do so, the Spirit of God will teach you and guide you how to do it. Divine wisdom and revelations will be given as you yield to His spirit. A learning person is a person who not afraid of failure. You learn new things as you do new things. Have a heart to learn new things. As you submit yourselves to the Spirit, He teaches you new things. Failure is the beginning step for the prepared success. Never take failure as a discouragement, take it as an opportunity to recreate it in a different way to the path of success.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: