Friday, March 1, 2013

No more reasons...

Exodus 4:10-12 NKJV

Then Moses said to the Lord , “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” So the Lord said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord ? Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.”

******
Shalom! Day #60. Do you know most of the time we tend to give reasons when God asks us to do something? Am I saying something with sense? Let's pray. Father I pray, let us be quick to hear when you speak and do when you command. In Jesus name we ask and pray. Amen!

“O my Lord, please send by the hand of whomever else You may send.” When God calls, what do you say? Here I am send me? Or here I am, send my friends, or God, please get someone else to go, I feel good and safe in my comfort zone. Sometimes we are afraid to do so because of our disabilities. Here a situation whereby Moses he is slow to speech and slow to tongue. And he uses it as a reason to escape from the call of God. It's a privilege to serve God and it's a blessing to be in the line of His mighty warriors.

Our disabilities is God's ability to create a miracle through us. The moment God calls, He's already have in mind how's the future is going to be for you. We always think about our current situations and conditions and limit ouselves from serving or even taking hold of the call of God, but God the Creator of heaven and earth knows how to supply whatever we need. If God ask you to launch into something, it means He already has that something in it as well. When God called Abraham, he somehow knows in his heart that God will provide the sacrificial lamb. Be bold to trust God and have a daring faith to see the unseen miracles.


Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: