Friday, March 15, 2013

I got the Power...!

Deuteronomy 8:18-20 NKJV

“And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it  is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it  is this day. Then it shall be, if you by any means forget the Lord your God, and follow other gods, and serve them and worship them, I testify against you this day that you shall surely perish. As the nations which the Lord destroys before you, so you shall perish, because you would not be obedient to the voice of the Lord your God.

******
Shalom! Day #74. Do you know the only secret to success, I'm not talking about getting rich, but the one and only way to have an eternal success is when you commit your ways to the Lord and He shall direct your path. Let's pray. Father forgive us for not committing our ways to You. Forgive us for all our self effort in achieving success. Teach us to rely on You this day. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!

Now, we always try our best to achieve something in our life. For example, I believe everyone or us had this dream when we were still a kid, WHEN I GROW UP, I WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! Or is it just me? Some really put much effort in achieving it. Some use short cuts. No matter what you do or how you do it, remember WITHOUT ME YOU CAN DO NOTHING. People working hard to earn money, but they do not realize that their blessings comes from the Lord. And you shall remember the Lord your God, for it  is He who gives you power to get wealth.

What robs us of His wealth? DISOBEDIENCE and PRIDE! God gives us the power to get wealth. He gives us power not just to cast out demons, but get wealth as well. This power you have only when you have Jesus in you.


Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

No comments: