Wednesday, June 19, 2013

God is expecting us to bear good fruits...!

Isaiah 5:4-5 NKJV

What more could have been done to My vineyard That I have not done in it? Why then, when I expected it to bring forth good grapes, Did it bring forth wild grapes? And now, please let Me tell you what I will do to My vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it shall be burned; And break down its wall, and it shall be trampled down.

******
Shalom! Day #170. Do you know that we are God's vineyard and in that vineyard got good and wild grapes? Let's pray. Father, help us to bear good fruits as we plough Your vineyard. Help us to produce good fruits as we live before You, according to Your will and Your plans. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

John 15:5-8, 16 NKJV

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.  If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.  If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.  By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

He has chosen and appointed us to go and bear fruits. In this same passage of the scripture, Jesus says that He is the Vinedresser and we are the vineyard. As we allow Him to cut and throw and burn those branches in us that's not bearing fruit,  we will begin to see a spiritual growth taking place in  us. God expecting us to bear good fruits not bad fruits. Those who doesn't abide in Him are the ones who bear wild grapes, bad fruits.

The only thing the Vineyard dresser will do is taking away the hedge and tearing down the walls of the bad grapes, trample on it. Now the bad grapes here, I can say they are the ones who become bad influence, producing bad fruits and so on. This kind of people God will utterly cut them off. So, come beloved brothers and sisters in Christ,  let us be a good vineyard bearing good fruits and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in Jesus name He may give you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: