Saturday, June 22, 2013

I will trust and not be afraid...!

Isaiah 12:2-3 NKJV

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Yah , the Lord , is my strength and song; He also has become my salvation.’ ” Therefore with joy you will draw water From the wells of salvation.

******
Shalom!  Day #173. Do you know although we go through difficulties,  problems, troubles, stressful situation,  yet there is a peace in our heart because our hope and trust is in the Lord?  Let's pray.  Father, as we come before You today, not looking at our difficulties or situations, but with a heart that's fully trusting You we shall not be afraid knowing that You are our Rock and Salvation. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

A heart that's fully trusting in God will continue to hope and trust in Him no matter what the situation is, no matter how difficult it can be, he shall never be shaken because his trust is in the Lord. God is my salvation. The word SALVATION is the root word for SALVAGE which means TO SAVE, in hebrew SALVATION is YASHUW'AH means TO DELIVER, SAVED, HELP. When we say God is my salvation, we literally proclaiming and confessing tha GOD IS MY HELP, GOD IS MY DELIVERER, GOD IS MY SAVIOR. Now the name of JESUS means God is my salvation, my Savior. The is such a peace and joy in our heart because we can put all our trust and hope in Him. You will not be shaken by the tricks and ways of the devil when you know where your trust and hope is.

Here in this verse, it says the Lord is my strength and my song. We can be 101% sure of this because God cannot lie on His own word. In your weakest moment, through the darkest moment, through the sorrow and the pain, He strengthens us and out our heart comes a song of praise unto God. Today, I'm not interested to know what your situation is, what kind of difficulties you are going through. What I'm interested to know is, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR GOD IS AND FROM WHERE YOUR HELP COMES FROM? People who closely walks with God will know Him better and deeper and they can stand firmly on His word and promises, because they know who their God is and what He is capable of doing. It takes a leap of faith. Determination to take the first step,  produces faith to trust God and see His miracles. 

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: