Sunday, June 30, 2013

I have taken you...!

Isaiah 41:9-10, 13 NKJV

You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’

******
Shalom!  Day #181. Do you know, oh do you atleast know that the Lord has chosen even before you were born, from the ends of this earth not just to throw you or to cast you away but to unleash His plans and purposes for you?  Let's pray. Father, we are here bound to do Your will. Use us Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

The Lord has a promise and purpose for you today. Have acquired the rhema promise and rhema purpose of God for you? The Lord has chosen you and will not let you walk alone. Fear not for I am with says the Lord. 

If you are serving the Lord today, do not fear for He is the one who called you, chosen you and set you apart therefore fo not fear and serve Him with all integrity.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: