Monday, July 1, 2013

I tell it you before it happens....

Isaiah 42:9 NKJV

Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare; Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

******
Shalom! Day #182. Do you know that you got to let go of the former things first, then you can see the news things which God is bringing about in your lives? Let's pray. Father, we want to step into the new things which You are bringing about in our lives today. Help us to let go of the past and run towards the goal which You have prepared for us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Blessed July! The former prophecies pertaining to your life has come to past. Now, do not be satisfied,  or discouraged or be stagnant by it, or be excited, you got to move on to the next level of your life. It is just the beginning of a new dawn,  a new work of God in your life today. The Lord affirms and confirms His promises to us by saying that our names are engraved in His palms and He has a better and bright future for us. Apostle Paul says, forgetting what is behing and running forward to attain the winning prize in Christ Jesus.  Do not let your past be your future. Many people say this "because of my past I am like this." Actually is it not your past that determines your future,  it is in how determined are we to bring or to experience a change in our lives.

Before they spring forth I tell you of them. Before even any events happens in our lives, the Lord reveals it to us first of the things that He's going to do. No, I'm not asking you to run ahead of God.  I'm asking you to run together with God as He brings you according to the running track He has designed for each one of us. This month, I believe that the Lord has extraordinary plans for each one of you.  Be prepared for anything. 

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: