Wednesday, July 10, 2013

To revive the spirit of humble and the contrite ones..!

Isaiah 57:15, 18 NKJV

For thus says the High and Lofty One Who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: “I dwell in the high and holy place, With him who has a contrite and humble spirit, To revive the spirit of the humble, And to revive the heart of the contrite ones. I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, And restore comforts to him And to his mourners.

******
Shalom! Day #191. Do you know that the Lord lifts up the humble and contrite spirit? Let's pray. Father, as Your word says that You will not despise the broken and contrite in spirit. Father, that You would brings healing and restoration into their hearts today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

God dwells with those who has a contrite and humble spirit. Those who are haughty,  well God Himself will teach them a lesson. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. He restores and heal those who humble themselves before God. He revives those who are contrite.  Come to God not with all your might, talents, gifts, but come to Him in zero condition and allow Him to refill us again. Take time to rest in Him and to be refilled with new strength to do new greater works for Him. For example, after every revival meetings or mission trips which I organized, I will take a day off from everything I do, even from my work because I want to rest in Him to allow Him to refill me with new strength for the new greater works that's ahead of me. I acknowledge that I am nothing without God. I am not a SUPERHUMAN,  I have my strength and my weaknesses as well. As I humble myself before God and come to Him in brokenness and contrite spirit, He shall not despise me but He revives me, restores me, restrengthens me for the new greater works that's ahead of me. I need His strength and His energy. Not my might and power.

God has seen our ways, our good and wicked ways yet He says that He will heal them, will lead them, restore and comfort them. The reason God does this because He loves us and He wants to reach out to us so that we can reach out to others.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: