Monday, July 29, 2013

The word of God in the reality of your life...!

Jeremiah 39:18 NKJV

For I will surely deliver you, and you shall not fall by the sword; but your life shall be as a prize to you, because you have put your trust in Me,” says the Lord .’ ”

******
Shalom!  Day #210. Do you know that prize you received from God for putting your trust in Him no matter what your situations may be, is your life? Let's pray. Father, teach us to put all of our trust in You without looking at that situations we are and not giving in to the lies of the devil. Teach us dear God to trust in You alone and not in our own understanding, strength and abilities.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

For surely  I WILL DELIVER YOU. Do you believe? I don't know about you, but I BELIEVE! There is a song titled DON'T STOP BELIEVING.  The moment we stop trusting in God and no more a believing heart, well we would eventually DIE! Die spiritually. Why? Because we allow the world to take over our mind, heart. We allow the words of the world to infiltrate our mind and heart. All the lies of the devil we input it into our heart,  and we die spiritually. In His own words, Jesus said in John 11:40 ... IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU SHALL SEE MY GLORY. I'm holding on to this word and I've been seeing His glory! A Christian life is built based on a believing heart that hopes and trust in God. A Christian becomes spiritually strong when his or hers faith is strong in the Lord,  never be shaken, a steadfast fast faith and total trust in the Lord!

There is a reward prepared for those who trust in the Lord. The reward is LIFE. Your life shall be as a prize to you. The Lord requires us to trust Him first before even we can receive it first. Apostle Paul, oh I like this guy. Ok, well Apostle Paul said, "I believe therefore I speak." Before even he see the thing in natural realm,  he already releases the word in in the spiritual realm and he witnessed it happening in the reality of his life! We normaly take His word just for word and there is no any amount of trust and faith included and therefore we don't seeing it happening in reality.  Taking His word, trusting in His word, declaring His word and see it taking place in reality of your life. The word of God in the reality of your life! Jesus is not a magician,  but He is my Miracle Maker. Miracle happens when you are willing to believe. The willingness to believe in the extraordinary of His power, word and works! I don't just put my trust in His mere words alone but what I do is, I RECEIVE HIS WORD, I ACCEPT IT FOR THE POWER THAT IS WITHIN HIS WORD, I CLAIM IT, I DECLARE IT INTO THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND THEN I SEE IT HAPPENING IN THE NATURAL REALM! That's the way I do it. I don't know about how you do it. Abundance of life you shall receive as a prize for trusting Him.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: