Friday, July 5, 2013

I will deliver you...!

Isaiah 46:3-4 NKJV

“Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, Who have been upheld by  Me from birth, Who have been carried from the womb: Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.

******
Shalom!  Day #186. Do you know that the Lord took you from the womb of your mother, has been with you all the while till now and forever? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for being there for us all this while. Forgive us for not acknowledging Your presence in our lives.  Here today we come again to you in total surrender. Come and have Your ways. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

The Lord had upheld us since from birth till this day. We sometimes forget that the Lord is with us. He has been faithfully there with us since our birth. We always tend to find a way to seek counsel of people 1st before God becomes our last resort.  But for the fact, God has been with us all this while

The Lord  who made you is able to care for you, carry you , bear you, deliver you from the hands of the enemies. He is mighty to save! This is a simple sharing with profound truth. If you know the truth, then the truh shall set you free from every question,  enemies,  troubles.  Have a great day ahead...!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: