Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I will pour water on him who is thirsty...!

Isaiah 44:3, 8 NKJV

For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring; Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there  is no other Rock; I know not one. ’ ”

******
Shalom!  Day #184! Do you know that the Lord gives freely to everyone who asks of Him, to fill those who thirst and to revive those who are dry? Let's pray. Father,  we come to You today. Our hearts thirst and longs for You. Come and fill us today. Let Your anointing brings forth breakthrough in our lives today. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Is your spirit thirsty and there is a need to be filled? Is your soul experiencing drought, spiritual dryness? If you are thirsty then come to God and He shall fill you . Water symbolizes life. Therefore the more you thirst the more you are filled by His abundance of life. Flood can mean disaster and abundance.  Your spirit is dry therefore you need this flood, the unstoppable rain to rain upon the spiritual dry ground. Which means you need to open up your heart and allow God to pour down the abundance of His Spirit upon you today.  When this happens, then you shall experience breakthrough in your spiritual life. Let there be open heavens upon your lives today where u can experience the free unstoppable flow of His Spirit.

Every servants of God must have this spiritual disciplines.  Fasting and praying.  How to be filled with His Spirit? Only through fasting and prayer.  God has chosen us to be His witnesses. Not just witnesses,  but a witness that's daily being empowered by the Holy Spirit. Empowered  witnesses.  Empowered servants.  Empowered leadership. Openness before God is the key to empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: