Thursday, July 25, 2013

And you will seek Me...!

Jeremiah 29:11, 13-14 NKJV

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord , and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord , and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

******
Shalom!  Day #206. Do you know that the Lord will be found when hou begin to search Him with all your heart and that He would reveal the plans and your future to you? Let's pray. Father, Your word says that if we seek You with all of our heart, that we may find You. As we seek You today, give us a revelation of Yourself to us, a new impartation of Your vision and passion. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

God thinks about you 24/7. He thinks and plans the best for us. He is mindful of each and everyone of you. Yet, we always think IT BETTER FOR ME TO DO THIS WAY OR THAT WAY, THIS IS GOOD FOR ME, THAT BOY OR GIRL IS MY LIFE PARTNER etc. The question is simple, are we prayerfully seeking His counsel for everything that we want to do? You may say.... ahhh why bother God for little matters? Do you know that sometimes those little matters can lead you to a big problem? Since He knows the best for us, it is advisable that we seek His counsel in making any decisions in our life.

And the Lord says, " you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart." For you to know His plans, 1st you must seek Him, not just seeking Him, but seeking Him with all YOUR HEART. When you seek Him, it's not about just He revealing His plans and purposes and future for you, but also He brings restoration, healing and revival. Seeking God with all your heart. When  you seek Him, every of your questions will be answered. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seek Him  with all your heart.  Seek Him More!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: