Saturday, July 20, 2013

Our God is an Awesome God and He is the One True God...!

Jeremiah 10:10, 12 NKJV

But the Lord  is the true God; He is  the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth will tremble, And the nations will not be able to endure His indignation. He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom, And has stretched out the heavens at His discretion.

******
Shalom!  Day #201. Do you know that we have one true God and He is the living God and the everlasting King? Let's pray. Father, thank You for giving us the privilege to be Your Prince and Princess. We acknowledge that there is no other god but You alone, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Recently I visited a 19 years old girl in a hospital. She was diagnosed with leukemia. For the first time in my life I really felt that Lord this is not right, she deserves to live. As I was praying for her, there is this deep stirring in my that says she will not go for the bone marrow transplant operation. I ask why, He said she will be healed completely by then with one condition,  if only she believe with her whole heart. I was excited to hear that and I shared it with her. Then after we prayed for her, then we came back. I'm still in touch with this girl till today. Doing some required follow-ups. Since the day I met her, I'm sms-ing her the Word of God daily, to stir up her faith to pray and to believe. I was moved by her request that she wants to join my band next year for mission trip. I told her that, you will come and I will bring you to testify of His unspeakable miracle! Yesterday,  as I was chatting with her, she told me that after the prayer, the following day she vomited, and wasn't feeling well. I believe that the generation curse of cancer have been broken in Jesus name! She said from 47% of cancer,  now it remain only 0.01% and I was like wowwwwwww hallelujah! My God is able, and He is faithful! I told just believe and continue to pray. The blood of Jesus is filling your body now. I share this testimony because I want to prove to you that My God, the God that I serve is the ONE TRUE GOD, HE IS ALIVE AND LIVING FOREVERMORE! THERE IS NO GOD BESIDES MY GOD! !

God is the Creator of heaven and earth and everything that's in it. He gave life and He takes life. But when I pray, I know firmly that He hears my prayer and He answers it. I will wrestle with Him until He answers my prayer! I am astonished by His works and miracles! It's a privilege to serve Him!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: