Tuesday, July 16, 2013

He knows what you need, when you need and why you need...!

Isaiah 65:24 NKJV

“It shall come to pass That before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.

******
Shalom! Day #197. Do you know that God knows what you need, when you need, why you need certain things even before you ask Him? Let's pray. Father, You are all knowing God. You know when I rise and when I sleep. Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, "Surely the darkness shall fall on me," Even the night shall be light about me; Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, But the night shines as the day; The darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. Thank You Father.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

God knows what you need,  when you need, why you need certain things, even before you ask, He has prepared it for you. Yet He wants you to ask Him first. Why? It is because when you ask prayerfully, your faith gets activated and you received the miracle that you need  because you believed.  Every little things which is big in your eyes is small in His eyes, and He knows you need it. He is faithful and He is able to do anything before you ask simply because you are precious in His eyes. While you are speaking about it, He hears it and answers it to you.

He is faithful and He is able to do anything before you ask. I have a testimony to share. Last week I lead a team for missions. Before we go, we took 1 month time to pray. They only thing I prayed was for open heavens. Even before I start to pray, God assured that there will be open heavens.  The rest of the trip was filled with unspeakable miracles! God knows what you need, when you need and why you meed it. Yet you got to ASK Him first. He did not say, "since I knew what you need therefore you do not need to ask." But He said, ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN TO YOU! How? With prayers and supplication. Believe that God has given it to you. Give thanks.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: