Wednesday, June 12, 2013

God knows everything about you...!

Job 23:10-12 NKJV

But He knows the way that I take; When  He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot has held fast to His steps; I have kept His way and not turned aside. I have not departed from the commandment of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth More than my necessary food.

******
Shalom! Day #163. Do you know that God knows every minor and major things about you, about the things you do, you speak, you see, you hear, you touch and you taste? Let's pray. Father, forgive us if we have not pleased You in all of our ways, in deeds and in speech, in actions and attitudes. In Jesus name we pray, amen!

But He knows. The bible says that He knew us even before we were formed in our mothers womb. He knows when we fall. He knows when we rise. He knows when we sin. He knows when we repent wholeheartedly. Something I would like to share about me. When the world looked at me as a defect, yet He made me perfect. In my destruction, I see His perfection. When I was left to desolate, His love populates me. When I was in disgrace, I see His grace. He knows everything about me. From dust He created me into His image. From my weakness He made me into His perfection. He took me, cleansed me, purified me, refines me in the refiners fire and becomes precious gold in His eyes. In all I have gone through I have kept my faith in Him, I have kept His ways and did not turn aside.

How about you today? People may not appreciate you, but God knows how much efforts you have put in and He appreciates you. You are precious to Him. Remain strong when He tests you, because He wants to bring the gold out of you. In all the trials and testing you go through, make sure you hold on yo His ways and do not turn aside. Finally He wants to make you feel His love, therefore stay connected to Him. Read, meditate, do, pray, worship.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: