Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How can I endure seeing...

Esther 8:6 NKJV

For how can I endure to see the evil that will come to my people? Or how can I endure to see the destruction of my countrymen?”

******
Shalom! Day #155. Do you know that you have a destiny and a calling to be fulfilled? Let's pray. Father, open up our eyes to see Your will and Your plans for our lives as we step into our destiny in fulfilling our calling and doing Your will. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

For everyone who has been called of God has a purposed to be fulfilled. A will that needs to be accomplished. There is a silent cry everywhere and we aren't able to hear it. It's because we are living in a neglected world. Where people are just trying to satisfy their own desires. Striving for their own dreams. There are shattered dreams everywhere. People are so selfish. They don't bother of who is alive and who is dead. Where are the concerned hearts? Where are the prayers of the saints? Where is the cry for souls? What have we become? For how can I endure to see the evil that will come to my people? The Lord is searching for a man and a woman who will say yes to His call to stand for this generation, to fight the good fight, to relinquish the people from evil. To make known the good news of Salvation and Redemption to humankind. Are you the man or the woman that God is looking for? You are called to be a beacon to your people, your nation. Change only happens when you are willing to take heed to the call of God and allow change to take place within you. I'm not talking about physical change, but spiritual change!

Everywhere, here and there we hear the news about our own people are oppressed by rulers of this world. What are we doing? I'm not saying that we must rebel against them. But you can pray and not just pray, but to reach out to them as well in educating them about the truth of the life giving God, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! A generation is destroyed without knowing the truth of the word of God! Are you willing to be God's spokesmen? Pray and ask got to give you the desires of His heart. And start doing something about it.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: