Monday, June 10, 2013

Though He slay me...yet I will trust...!

Job 13:15-16 NKJV

Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him. Even so, I will defend my own ways before Him. He also shall be my salvation, For a hypocrite could not come before Him.

******
Shalom! Day #161. Do you know that a heart that's loyal to God is a heart that would trust God no matter what the situation is, what the trials are, what kind of discipline they go through? Let's pray. Father, give us a heart that's loyal to You,  that would trust You in every events of our lives.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Though God slays you will you continue to trust Him? Slay in sense the trials we go through, the disciplines we go through. When God begins to break you and remake you are we able to still be loyal and trust Him? The breaking process is the remaking of a new person. Here in this verse, Job says that he will trust God no matter what the situation he is because he knows that God has a great plan for Him. How about you?

Do not let anything to take away your trust in God. Let not anything divert your focus away from God because that's what will keep us going on.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: