Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who do you say Jesus is...?

Matthew 16:15-16 NKJV

He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

******
Day #288. Do you know that many amongst the believers still not able to answer who Jesus is to them personally? Let's pray. Father, give us a fresh revelation of who You are in our lives today, lest we are not found not able to answer or even witness to people when being asked. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

But who do you say that I am? If Jesus ask you this question today, what is your answer? Many amongst the believers aren't able to answer it even after being a Christian for ages. Peter was able to answer it because the Holy Spirit reveals the truth to him. Many are unaware of this spiritual truth of who Jesus is. For me, Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He is my God. He is my Jesus my Healer,  my Teacher, my best Friend, my King. I can keep going on and on and on of telling who Jesus is. He is more than all I need.

People nowadays are fighting with one another just to say that this is my "gods" title and so on. Let me tell you something, by doing that, it's not going to guarantee you a place in heaven. You can go and rot in hell with that title. Religion and traditional believes is not going to give you a place in heaven. Only Jesus, THE ONE TRUE LIVING GOD! And you very well know who will judge the world at the judgement day! Sometimes I don't get it and I don't see any point here. Why are they upholding a name of an unknown god. Exactly just like Jesus mention in John 4:22 NKJV You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. People who don't know who Jesus is, is like a dead body walking. There is life but no spirit. So again my question is simple,  who do you say Jesus is? Is He just another prophet as per claimed by some bunch of people or Jesus is more than that? You answer it yourself. How? Well how's your relationship with Him? The more closer and intimate you are with God, the deeper you will understand and know who Jesus is. Build your relationship with God. Every events of your life will indeed bring you closer to God and you will know who Jesus is in that situation of your life.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: