Monday, December 2, 2013

No doubt, just believe...!

John 20:27, 29, 31 NKJV

Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands; and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.” Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

******
Shalom! Day #336. Do you know that you are called blessed because you believed in Jesus yet you haven't seen Him? Let's pray. Father, we are privileged that You have saved us, chosen us to be the partakers of Your kingdom. As it is written,  the just shall live by faith, therefore teach us daily to live by faith for the things which You have planned for us. Jesus, we pray this prayer, help us in our unbelieve, take away our doubts,  desolve our fear. I want to be a person of trust, a man and woman that would stand in faith and not doubt. In Jesus name we ask and prayer, amen!

Doubt is the killer and destroyer for a believer. Even in any relationships, either husband and wife, friends, family, if doubt is present, then it is the beginning of the destruction of that relationship if it is not dealt with. Many of us do doubt. There is no one person without doubt. Thomas, did not believe when the disciples said that they have seen the Lord. And because of doubt in his heart, Thomas said, unless I see and touch His wounds, then I will believe. At that very moment, Jesus encountered Thomas and dealt with the doubt in Thomas's heart. We need this kind of encounter by the Holy Spirit to convict us of our doubt filled heart. Doubt is the sin God hates most.

The bible has the keys to break the power of doubting upon our lives.

1. The just shall live by faith (Hebrew 10:38)
⊙ Apostle Paul, is one amongst the man of the bible who lived by faith. I admire his faith in Christ Jesus. And I hope that I can have such faith.

-> in 2 Corinthians 4:13 Paul said, "I believe therefore I have spoken." In this passage, let me paraphrase it. Paul is telling that though I haven't seen my miracle, yet because I believe in Jesus therefore I confess it into the spiritual realm and believe that I have receive it. I believe, therefore I have spoken. Speak into the spiritual realm the things unseen, and see it happen anf created into the natural.  

2. Because you have seen me, you have believed.
⊙ most of us, we believe in God when we have seen our prayers being answered.

-> the bible says in Mark 11:24, therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them. In this word, Jesus is rebuking us indirectly for our unbelieve.  When you pray 1st you must believe and second you must receive it by faith. Faith is not build on miracles. Faith is not founded on miracles. Many Christian pray for miracle to happen, but they aren't willing to believe or to trust in God.  For them when the miracle happens, then they would choose to believe! Folks, again I say here, faith is not build on miracles! Faith build on your willingness to trust God! God expect us to trust in Him wholeheartedly and with all our hearts, but it is impossible to please God if there is no faith in us!

3. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
⊙ God is not looking for some great powerful religious organizations. He is looking for individuals, He is looking for man and woman of God who have been through the flood, who have been through the fire, who have been tested and come through with faith, tested as gold, tried in the fire!

-> you are blessed because you have served faithfully, believed with all your heart and with all your life. Because you choose to believe in Him without seeing! God is able to deliver you! You are a testimony in the making. Daniel was thrown into the lion's den. He did not believed after he saw the miracle but even before he saw his deliverance, he believed! God did not deliver Daniel out of the lion's den, but He delivered him in the lion's den! In that lion's den, Daniel saw his miracle after he believed in God!

Are you so doubtful of God's ability to deliver you? This is still the question of the day, "Is your God is able to deliver you? Is your God able to sustain you in hard times?" Why are you so fearful and not believe in God? Don't doubt God even in your difficult times! People are looking at your faith! People are watching you how deep are you willing to trust God. People are waiting to see what kind of testimony will you become! No doubt, just believe!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: