Sunday, December 15, 2013

You have been chosen...!

Acts 22:14-15 NKJV

Then he said, ‘The God of our fathers has chosen you that you should know His will, and see the Just One, and hear the voice of His mouth. For you will be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard.

******
Shalom! Day #349. Do you know that everyone of us have been chosen even before everyone,  you and I were born into this world? Let's pray. Father, thank You choosing me to know Your will, to execute You plans with the purposes that You have for me. On this wonderful day, Lord allow us to proclaim to all the earth of all that You have done. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I start with the verse from Jeremiah 1:5, it's written that God knew us even before we were born and have chosen us to do His will. He has chosen you to know His will, I repeat. HE HAS CHOSEN YOU TO KNOW HIS WILL. He has chosen us to see the Just One. To see the Lord our God, our Savior. To hear the voice of His mouth. As I was reading this verse, God reminded me again what's the reason He has chosen me and called me. I have seen my clear picture of His will and plans for my life.

Now that you have seen all the Lord has done for you, through you, now it's your responsibility to make known to the world about the miracles of what God has done to you and I. For you will be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. Jesus has given us this commandments,  so do it!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: