Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The shipwrecked moments...!

Acts 27:20 NKJV

Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would be saved was finally given up.

******
Shalom! Day #351. Do you know that even when you go through the shipwrecked moments,  there is still hope for survival? Let's pray. Father, there is always hope in You. We thank You being our hope from the day we accepted You as our Lord and Savior to this day, the hope in You has never failed us. Thank You Jesus. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

I have been through "shipwrecked" moments in my life both in spiritual as well as in natural. Oh that moment you feel that all hope is gone, and nothing else is there for you, and nobody is able to help. That very moment when all hope is shattered and you have no where else to go and don't know what else to do. Hey let me tell you something cool. You wanna hear something cool? Now, when all hopes are shattered and you don't know what else to do, come to God of hope on bended knees, humble yourself and He will give you hope. In hopeless situations,  with Jesus there is hope. How hard the waves or typhoons or tsunamis of life have beaten you up? Is all your hopes and dreams were shipwrecked when the waves of life beaten you up? The good news for you is, in Jesus all your shattered hopes are save and secured and let me tell you one more thing as a servant of God.  All your shattered hopes and dreams are no longer in shattered conditions,  but it's all better then the previous ones in Christ Jesus.

I'm speaking from my personal experience. The moment I'm broken into pieces,  hopeless, Christ is there for me with open arms He welcomes me. And when i have placed all my shattered hopes in His hands, He knows how to make it beautiful again! Jesus is my hope. When man fails you, Jesus never fails you. That's the only reason I don't put my hopes in human. So how about you? I'm pretty sure that you have been through shipwrecked situations as well. Everyone has their own experience. This is my story,  so what's your story?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: