Saturday, December 28, 2013

The foolish things of the world... I am!

I Corinthians 1:27-29 NKJV

But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.

******
Shalom! Day #362. Do you know that people whom the world rejected, God accepted and uses them mightily? Let's pray. Father,  though the world rejected us, we thank You, for You have selected us, to be Your elected ones. You've accepted us to be Your light,  Your vessel, Your people. We thank You for this wonderful privilege You have given to us. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Now, let me give a little story about me. I was the useless believer. People looked down to me as a hopeless case, even my church people looked down, even my relations they bullied me, yet God honored my decision, I want to be real with my God. Until to this date I still count it as a blessing to be chosen by God to do His will. I was the foolishness of this world, people despised me, rejected me but my God, my Jesus selected me to be His elected ones, to be His light to this world. I'm happy to see and witness how God changed me. I wasn't born in a strong Christian family. My dad wasn't a pastor. My family wasn't even serving God! He selected me, accepted me and elected me to be His vessel. People were puzzled,  amazed when I choose to serve God fulltime. Those who despised me, bullied me now, they look up to me, not because of me but because of what the Lord has done in my life.

Come on folks, there is still hope for you. If God can change me, He is able to change you as well. This coming year 2014, let us make a commitment to change.  To allow God to create us anew. God chooses the foolishness of this world to be the history maker! Are you willing? Are you ready?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

No comments: