Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sanctify yourselves...!

Joshua 3:5, 7 NKJV

And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.” And the Lord said to Joshua, “This day I will begin to exalt you in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with you.

******
Shalom! Day #127. Do you know that when we allow God to sanctify us, He will use us to the splendorous of His glory? Let's pray. Father, sanctify us, cleanse us anf purify us. We want to see great things happening in us and through us. We want to see Your wonders in us and through us. Use us to do greater exploits. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Now the second step for greater success is to allow God to sanctify uw thoroughly. The first and foremost is of cause building and being rooted in the living Word of God. As we continue to build ourselves in the Lord,  we must allow God to do His part in our lives as well. The sanctification process. If you want to do greater exploits for God, then each one of us must be thoroughly sanctified. Sanctification isn't a one-day process, it's a lifelong process. I'm still running with the vision of History Maker. I want to be a History Maker in my generation,  so what I must do? Well, be rooted and be built on the living Word of God,  then allow God to sanctify me thoroughly and refines me as gold is refined. The Lord does wonders in you and through you.

In today's verse,  Joshua is addressing the Israelites to sanctify themselves for the days that are to come is very challenging and they are going to crossover the Jordan, to go into the land of Canaan where they will be facing many challenges. The reason Joshua asked them to be sanctified is for a purpose. Sanctification is a process where we humble ourselves and coming to God willingly to repent, to be renewed, to be revived, to be rebuild. When we re aligned towards God, His purposes, His will and His ways then we have no reason to fear for the challenges that we are going to face in days ahead. You don't have to try to build a name and fame for yourself,  but hey the Lord Himself will put the fear of you to the nations, He will begin to exalt you in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. To be a History Maker,  you got to be different to make a difference.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.
Let this day be the day of the Lord!

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: