Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Lord became angry...!

I Kings 11:9-11 NKJV

So the Lord became angry with Solomon, because his heart had turned from the Lord God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice, and had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods; but he did not keep what the Lord had commanded. Therefore the Lord said to Solomon, “Because you have done this, and have not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant.

******
Shalom! Day #163. Do you know that the Lord is angry with you if you turn away from the Lord and be given into worshipping other gods and giving yourself into idol worship? Let's pray. Father, forgive us today for turning away from You, and begin to worship man made gods. Forgive us for leaving the Truth and given into the  worldly fables.  Restore to us our first love. Come and heal us today we pray. In jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Do you think that it pleases the heart of God to see His children's going astray? In the new testament, for that one sheep that's gone astray, He was willing to go and search for it. How much more we are in the eyes of the Lord? We have known the truth,  we have seen the mighty works of God, we have even witnessed and give testimonies of the miraculous works of God in our lives, yet still still we choose to turn away from the Lord, because there's no intimacy with the Lord. We profess to know the Lord, but in action we failed.

In today's verse we see how did Solomon turned away from the Lord despite all the warnings God gave him. We are nothing more less to what Solomon went through. For example,  when we see the unbelievers getting blessed abundantly, we envy them and we questioned God, why am I not blessed abundantly like them? And we come to conclusion, "whether I go to church or not, my condition remains the same only." To answer this question, you must read James 4:2-3. Many people turns away from the Lord simply because they want all the easy way and not willing to pay the price for it, so what happens? They began to drift away little by little. Little by little they began to believe in the man made gods for answers, miracles, 4 digit numbers, wealth and many more. And the Lord says, “Because you have done this, and have not kept My covenant and My statutes, which I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to your servant." Tear down everything you have. Destroy everything you have.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: