Saturday, June 28, 2014

To walk in humbleness of heart before God...!

II Chronicles 7:14-18 NKJV

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. As for you, if you walk before Me as your father David walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments, then I will establish the throne of your kingdom, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to  have a man as ruler in Israel.’

******
Shalom! Day #179. Do you know in order to come to a successful and significant place in our lives, it must with Humbleness? Let's pray. Father, we come to You in repentance as we humble ourselves and seeks Your face. Create in us a humble heart as we continue to prosper in our lives and ministry. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

In the book of James 4:10 says that, "humble yourself before the Lord and He will lift you up in the eyes of man." Behind every successful people, there's a humble beginning. For you to be a successful person, there should be not just a humble beginning but to remain humble no matter how successful you become. Many people when they've become so successful in work, ministry and life, they began to have some pride in them, they tend to forget from where they started,  they forget who they were before all this success came. They strive for a name and fame. They have to fight for success. But people who humble themselves before God, will be lifted up before man.

This is again the story of Solomon. How he humbled himself before God and how God gave him success in everything he did. Humbleness is the beginning of everything,  be it success, healing, blessings, revival and restoration. You can't pray with a heart that's filled with pride. As you walk in humbleness of heart before God, success, blessings, promotions, healing, restoration and revival will overtake you and overflow on you.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: