Monday, June 2, 2014

You are precious more than silver and gold...!

II Samuel 7:18, 28-29 NKJV

Then King David went in and sat before the Lord ; and he said: “Who am I, O Lord God ? And what is my house, that You have brought me this far? “And now, O Lord God , You are God, and Your words are true, and You have promised this goodness to Your servant. Now therefore, let it please You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue before You forever; for You, O Lord God , have spoken it, and with Your blessing let the house of Your servant be blessed forever.”

******
Shalom! Day #153. Do you know that you are precious more than silver and gold, rubies and diamonds? Let's pray. Father, forgive us for taking this life for granted and not knowing the truest meaning of this life which You've given to us. Thank You for opening our eyes to see how special and precious we are in Your eyes. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

In Psalms 8:4-6 NKJV king David asked of God, "What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet..."  Of all the creations of God, you are the precious one of all. You were fearfully and wonderfully made in the image and likeness of God. You are worth more than silver and gold,  rubies and diamonds. God really put a lot of effort to create a wonderful, beautiful and handsome human being like you. As I was reading this verse today, this song by casting crowns titled "who am I" came to my mind. The verse goes like this, "who am I, that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, would care to feel my hurt? Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star would choose to light the way for my ever wandering heart? Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin would looknon me with love and watch me rise again? Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea would call out through the rain and calm the strom in me?"

Many people don't really realize who they are in the Lord and how precious they are in the eyes of God. Many take their life for granted and not thankful for the life God has given them. They are more than willing to give their life to what the world has to offer them. They just simply don't understand the importance of their God given life to them. Your life is full of purpose, filled with purpose for a bright future and hope. You are destined for greater purpose. Do not be fooled and blinded by the devil's lies which clouds your mind and feel bad and worthless about yourself.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: