Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beware of the harlot in the ministry...!

Proverbs 7:6-11, 21-25 NKJV

For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice, And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, A young man devoid of understanding, Passing along the street near her corner; And he took the path to her house In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night. And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart. She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home. With her enticing speech she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him. Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks, Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would  cost his life. Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth: Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;

******
Shalom! Day #266. Do you know that there's harlots in the ministry lurking you with sweet speech and leading you astray, leading to sin, leading to be slayed? Let's pray.  Father, give us an alert and sensitive spirit to discern every false spirit and misleading spirit. Let Your truth to be the foundation on which we are built so that we will be watchful and alert. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, In the ministry there's harlots who will misled us. You must be very careful to discern and be alerted by this. This harlot, the ways to her house may seem to be good, smooth, but be aware that the road is leading to death once you are being trapped by it, you will not be able to come out because your mind has been clouded with the harlots sweet talk, lies and deception,  unless and until God rescues us from there. This harlot main target is the youths, those who aren't strong and firm the Truth of God who can be easily trapped and deceived. A young man and woman who lack of spiritual understanding in the Lord.

Now, allow me to share a real life testimony. As you know, I am involved in TFGM, a ministry that's catered for the youths to win, discipled, and to establish them in ministry through Word and Worship and many has been added into the kingdom of God. So now, all this while there's been good unity amongst the churches that TFGM is working with, but suddenly now the devil became more aggressive, and what he is doing now is to trap the young ones, the youths with lack of spiritual understanding and deceive them, through self-pity,  through lies, through sweet talk, through creating a scene and blaming others for creating disunity and discord. This person doesn't realize that the devil is actively using him as a vessel to bring chaos amongst the churches, youths and ministry. There's enemy in the camp, beware! As for me I don't have to prove anything,  but let the fruits of the ministry to speak out loud and clear to everyone. My duty is to prevent every youths from walking towards to harlot's house. The Lord says, " Now therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words of my mouth: Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;" Amen... A promising word from God.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: