Thursday, September 4, 2014

There's no "god" like our God...

Psalms 86:8-12 NKJV

Among the gods there  is none like You, O Lord; Nor are  there  any  works like Your works. All nations whom You have made Shall come and worship before You, O Lord, And shall glorify Your name. For You are great, and do wondrous things; You alone are God. Teach me Your way, O Lord ; I will walk in Your truth; Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I will glorify Your name forevermore.

******
Shalom! Day #247. Do you know that among the gods there's none like our God who has risen and live forevermore? Let's pray. Father, we are glad that we serve and believe in a God who has risen from the death and lives forevermore. You are great and do wondrous things,  You alone are God. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Our God reigns forevermore! Yes! I can confidently tell you that there's no any "gods" besides the Lord and God in whom I believe and serve. He has risen from the death and He lives forevermore. Death has no power over Him, for He has conquered both life and death. He holds the keys for life and death. There's no any "god" worthy of praises besides our God. All nations whom You have made Shall come and worship before You, O Lord, And shall glorify Your name. There is none like Him, no one else could touch our hearts like He does. We could search for eternity long, and find there's none like Him.

We serve a great God. For He is great and He does miracles so great, and there's none like Him. Therefore folks, let us know this truth that there is no any other "gods" like our God who lives forevermore and let Him lead us in this path of truth for Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life." Let me tell you one thing, before even other "gods" was created by humans, our God was already there, no one knows His origins. He is the Master and the Creator of all creations. He is our God almighty! He is Jesus who came down to earth in human form and died for our sins and has risen from the death and lives forevermore! Halelujah! Yet, you must beware of many false prophets saying that Messiah is here, I am Messiah and so on. Beware....  Lying prophets are all around...  Fake ministries are merging up... Self satisfying ministry for self gain purpose are sprouting up like mushrooms after the rain.  Beware and know the season... Liars and scoffers are here and there....

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: