Saturday, September 13, 2014

You are like a mountain that cannot be moved....!

Psalms 125:1-2 NKJV

Those who trust in the Lord Are like Mount Zion, Which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds His people From this time forth and forever.

******
Shalom! Day #256. Do you know that your faith in God makes you to stand strong and stand firm in every seasons of your life as well as in every difficult and troubled times? Let's pray. Father, let Your presence continue to surround us in every season's of our life. Let us continue to stand strong and stand firm in You as we face reality of our lives for You are our strength. In Jesus name we ask and pray,  amen!

I'm going through some situations who nobody will ever want it, a problem, personal problem and at the same time we are organizing a Youth Revival Service. Each time we organize it, the devil always tries to stop us. Me, being the chairman of this organizing committee, I face some unthinkable dangers. In our Previous youth revival service, I was driving the church van to fetch people to the service, suddenly the van burned and thank God I am saved. Not only this, the devil would work through a person who is close to me. Every time the same problem from the same person. They just don't see it, but I know it is the devil at work. I continue to stand strong and stand firm in the Lord, because my trust is in God.

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the Lord surrounds His people. This means God surrounds me and I am in the God built fortress where the enemies will never be able to penetrate. God is my fortress. This is the reason I'm standing strong knowing that my God is there for me. Whenever the enemy attacks me, I don't run like a coward, but I stand with my God and fight it. Not fighting with flesh, but fighting the power and the principalities of the darkness and the ruler of darkness. Everyday is a spiritual warfare,  be prepared because the devil doesn't play fair. He will use anyone,  anything at anytime to attack you. How are you going to respond to it? What u do is wage far in the spiritual realm against the devil. I fast and pray and I see the salvation of God. Amen!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: