Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lead by the wisdom of God...!

Proverbs 8:11-19, 35 NKJV

For wisdom is better than rubies, And all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her. “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, And find out knowledge and discretion. The fear of the Lord  is to hate evil; Pride and arrogance and the evil way And the perverse mouth I hate. Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom; I am understanding, I have strength. By me kings reign, And rulers decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, All the judges of the earth. I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold, And my revenue than choice silver. For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord ;

******
Shalom! Day #267. Do you know that every Christian leadership, lead by the wisdom and understanding from God? Let's pray. Father, we pray that You will pour down Your wisdom, knowledge and understanding to us as we continue to walk in You. Let us not lean on our own understanding, but every ways acknowledging that You are God. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

During the old testament times, Kings will look up to prophets for spiritual guidance and advices to rule a nation. Without a word from God they will not do anything,  a few of them was King David, king Jehoshapht, Hezekiah. In everything they do, they needed the Lord's intervention. Sad to say, that in this new generation there's not one who seeks the counsel of God as they rule. We being appointed by God as leaders must seek the counsel of God to lead. If we use our own intellectual and intelligence to lead, we will fail but if God is involved and you lead according to His ways and commands, you will see success and everything you do shall prosper.

Prideful people find it very hard to abide to this. Little do they know that pride goes before destruction. Even they knowing the truth, yet they still refuse to abide to it because of their pride, the attitude of "I can do anything and everything,  I know how to do everything." If you despise wisdom and understanding of God, whatever you do will never prosper. If you are lack of wisdom, ask from God and He gives it freely. For whoever finds wisdom finds life, And obtains favor from the Lord and those who seek wisdom diligently will find wisdom. You need wisdom in leadership, why? Because people will look up to you for a godly leadership so that they can be sure of whenever they need help in certain matter, they can come to you for counseling. God has ordained me both the department of a king and a priest,  a kingly priesthood.  So I lead as a king by example, I serve as a priest in matters concerning to spiritual living. Both king and priest have their own duty to do. As a king, you need wisdom to take dominion and rule over the nation and as a priest, you are to make sure that the people are being lead in the right path. As we see it, the kingly priesthood must take dominion over the spiritual atmosphere of their territory. They must have wisdom to rule as well as to be sensitive to the voice of God and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Amen!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: