Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Your life is a gift from God...!

Psalms 139:13-16, 23-24 NKJV

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as  yet  there  were none of them. Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there  is  any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

******
Shalom! Day #260. Do you know that God has given His full attention in creating you? Let's pray. Father, we thank You for You have fearfully and wonderfully made us. We thank You for all the precious time that You have invested in creating me. I'm Yours and I'm belongs to You for You are Potter and we are the clay, mould us and make us, this is what we pray.  In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Folks, never be fooled by the devil that you are not precious, you are useless, there's nothing good in you and so on. In this verse it says, that you were fearfully and wonderfully made. God put all His attention and all His in creating you. The bible says that we are created in the image of God. You were made in the secret place, therefore if you want to be created anew, get back to your secret where God can build you, create you, give you a new breath and you become alive once again.

In today's verse, there's a truth that we going to look into and it is God has seen our future, He holds our future and He knows what we would become. Before we were created, He already knew how we would look like. He already planned our future. He already knew how would our frame be like. He knows everything about us. Our future can go wrong, when we choose the wrong path. Everything about us has been written in His book. Every events that happens in your life is like a thread that's been woven together into a beautiful masterpiece. You are the Master's piece. Appreciate your life and live it purposefully for God. You are His creation.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: