Thursday, September 11, 2014

Never let your trust in God to fade away...!

Psalms 118:5-6, 8, 13-14 NKJV

I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and  set me in a broad place. The Lord  is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? It  is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man. You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the Lord helped me. The Lord  is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation.

******
Shalom! Day #254. Do you know that when your trust is in the Lord, whatever man tries to do to you will never prosper? Let's pray. Father, we put all of our trust in You for only You are able to create miracles in every impossibilities. Even when man tries to push me that I might fall, Your hands are there to lift me up. Thank You Jesus for being our Help and Confidence. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, Blessed day to my readers. Again, God is reminding us today to put all our trust and hope in the Lord and not human. When you are in distressed, compressed, pressured, totally lost or even some people just like to nag nag nag and nag at you. Some people, their mouth is like a revolver firing bullets at you. Some people they're just waiting to get you at your weakest point and use it against you. Some people just love to persecute you and use you. It doesn't matter what they do... Keep on smiling,  lift up your hands, and say HALLELUJAHHHHHHHHHH PRAISE THE LORD because your hope and confidence is in the Lord. When you call upon Him, He is always there to help you. He acts faster than any of your friends and families. But hey please, I plead with you, do not make God as your ambulance. Only when emergency you seek Him and His help, please don't.

Today, we will study this verse and see what we can learn from it.

1. When you are in God's side, then God is also on your side.
- You cannot be on the enemies side and expect God to be on your side. When you are on God's side, He is also with you when you step into the enemies territory. This verse, "The Lord  is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" Yes, you read it right. When you abide in God, and God abides in You, tye bible says that greater is He that's in you the is he that's in the world. Amen! Is the a reason for you to fear the world, to face reality?

2. It  is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man.
- Where your trust and hope is today? The fact is human always fails us, yet God is always there for us. Even if you wake up late nite and ask God for help, He will help you. He is available 24/7 for you. When you ask God for help, or His counsel, He will never turn you down. When you ask Him for bread, He will not give you a snake to eat.

3. You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the Lord helped me.
- The Lord  is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation. People may tend to push you, provoke you to anger, they may even devise to make you stumble and fall, but hey Even before you fall, God's hands is there to catch you. Amen!

Continue to stand strong and stand firm in the Lord. Have a steadfast faith and heart in God. GBU!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: