Tuesday, September 9, 2014

God is my helpline now and forever...!

Psalms 108:12-13 NKJV

Give us help from trouble, For the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly, For it  is He who shall tread down our enemies.

******
Shalom! Day #252. Do you know that with God, you can do great and mighty things? Let's pray. Father, You are our portion forever, our strength, our peace and joy. Only in You and through You we are able to do greater exploits, for without You, we are nothing. We acknowledge Your sovereignty and lordship over our lives. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, I would like to remind all of us to remain steadfast in the Lord. It doesn't matter what kind of situation you go through in your life, remain faithful, steadfast and remain focused in the Lord. This is an account of how God has dealt with my live marvelously. Many times when I'm in need of help, I try to get it from those whom I knew, "friends" But at the same time many of them turned me down. When God rebuked me, I repented and begin to look to God as the source of my help, God is my helpline now and forever. So, whenever I'm in need of help, I will look to God, seek Him and He will answer me. There's no plan B for me. Only one plan, the Master's plan. It doesn't means that I seek the Lord only when I'm in need of help, I would rather die than not seeking Him all of my days. One day without God in my life is like a thousand days of hell I feel. Without God, I am nothing.

Today, I would like to share to us a true story from the bible, there's friends of Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. When king Nebuchadnezzar threw them into the fiery furnace, for do not obey his commands to deny their God and bow down to the idols, you know friends, till the very end they did not deny God. This three friends of Daniel was thrown into the fiery furnace, but in the midst of the furnace there was this fourth Man amongst them. No, it's not Daniel, but the Lord Himself was present there to help them. I can relate this same story to the new testament written account. When Jesus and His disciples was on the boat, suddenly a storm came and they were all afraid, but Jesus was sleeping peacefully. This disciples, they were afraid until they uttered "we are going to die." They woke Jesus up, and Jesus rebuked the raging sea and it became calmed. Then He rebuked His disciples "O you of little faith." Wow... I can say, that they were following Jesus wherever He.goes for ministry yet they don't really knew Him. That's the reason the were afraid, although Jesus was present in their midst.

Are we like the disciples or Daniel's three friends? Many come to church to seek God only when they have troubles and problems and when God meet their needs and helps them, after a while they are missing. Do not be a hypocrite Christian. Daniel's three friends, they did not just seek God when they are in trouble,  but even when they were ordered to deny their faith and bow down to the idols they remained steadfast and faithful to God. When they were thrown into the fiery furnace, they still did not deny God, but they stood strong in their faith and God was present in their midst and there wasn't any burned mark on them. Why they were so strong in faith? Because they were not just a normal believer who only seek God in time of trouble, but they had an intimate relationship with God. When God is with us, you can do great and mighty things. Without God we are nothing. Without God in my life, as well as in the ministry that I do, I don't think so that I could have come this far. I am who I am now is because of God who was with me in every step I took in my life. Through God we will do valiantly, For it  is He who shall tread down our enemies. So friends,  where do stand in your faith today?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: