Monday, September 8, 2014

We are here today and gone tomorrow...!

Psalms 103:1, 15-17 NKJV

Bless the Lord , O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! As  for man, his days are like grass; As a flower of the field, so he flourishes. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone, And its place remembers it no more. But the mercy of the Lord  is from everlasting to everlasting On those who fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children,

******
Shalom! Day #251. Do you know that our days are numbered, like a flower for a while we're here then gone? Let's pray. Father, as long as we are still here, alive, use us to do Your will until our very last breath. We are like the flowers quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow therefore let our lives shine forth Your glory. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Our days are numbered. We live today, we die tomorrow. As long as we live, let us live our lives in the Lord and for the Lord. When we go to see the doctor, they normally give us the bad news first then comes the good news. They would says, "I'm sorry to say that your sickness it at the bla bla bla stage...and you'll not live long." Let me tell you onething, the words of the doctors are not the finality of your life. The word of God is the final answer for your life. Our lives has the expiry date and after that we will be with our Creator for eternity. I've even seen many people who tried committing suicide, but do not succeed because God wants them alive to do His will and not dead.

God has established us in His purposes and has given us a chance to do His will therefore let every minute of our lives we live it for God. Before I was saved, yes, I lived my life carelessly, without a purpose, not knowing what's going to happen tomorrow but when God saved me, He gave me a new hope for living filled with His purposes and a bright future. Yet, again we are here on earth not for eternity but for temporary. This earth and this life isn't our permanent home, we are just passing by, renting it. As long as we live, let us live it purposefully, make an impact in your generation. No one knows when he or she will go into eternity, so while there is still time, repent and live for God. We have one life, do something.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyways that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: