Monday, September 22, 2014

The man with the spirit of division...!

Proverbs 6:12-15 NKJV

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

******
Shalom! Day #265. Do you know that a prideful will never see his wrong but point his or her fingers to others and blame them for every wrong?  Let's pray. Father, You are a Lord that humbles the prideful. We pray, that everyone who serves You will serve in humbleness. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

A worthless person, a prideful person will always find a reason to blame others for every wrong he or she has done and to cover it up, they need a scape goat for it be blamed. I have come across such people and even now, a person is against me for the works I do, I believe that God is really cooking up something in the spiritual realm. Why this person being so restless with the ministry works I'm doing, it's simple.... Because this person isn't allowing God to teach, rebuke, rebuilt them. For them, they use their intelligence and intellectual to serve God, but God says, in every ways acknowledge Me, do not lean on your own understanding. People who are using their head to serve God is as good as not to serve.

Today, as I was reading this verse, God reminded me once again to be very careful with everything say and I do. Do not be a worthless person in the ministry.  God cannot use us if we continue to stab one another with perverse speech. Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy. His destruction will come suddenly without any warning. He has a spirit that brings disunity and division into the body of Christ. Beware of such person and have nothing to do with them.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: