Sunday, December 21, 2014

A New creation this Christmas...!

Ezekiel 36:25-30 NKJV

Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.  Then you shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; you shall be My people, and I will be your God. I will deliver you from all your uncleannesses. I will call for the grain and multiply it, and bring no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of your trees and the increase of your fields, so that you need never again bear the reproach of famine among the nations.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #355. Do you know that when you are obedient to God and give yourself totally unto Him, God will cause you to prosper beyond what you can think and ask of? Let's pray. Father, clean us whiter than the snow. Remove every stains of sin. Give us a new heart and mind and spirit. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

We are standing before God will all out filthiness,  all our uncleanness.  Yet today if you listen to His voice today, do not hardened it but open it wide to receive from God and do. The fact is we aren't worthy to stand before the Lord, but Jesus came to this world for you and me, He died for our sins... Aren't we feeling guilty of it? He died for our sins, He took all our filthiness and all our uncleanness upon Him, crucified and now He lives forevermore! Why must He die for our sins? It's because of love. He gave His life for and we are now in debt to God with our lives yet He never ask us to payback to Him this debt but all He ask is a HEART THAT BELIEVES IN HIM. And when you believe you shall see His glory upon your life.

The verse says that, " I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them." You see folks, God again never ask you to payback the debt, but He not only gave us His Son to die for our sins,  He also giving more than what we want. A new heart, a new spirit He throws away the heart of stone and begin to impregnate in us the new spirit,  the spirit of God. Has Jesus born in your life today? When you have Jesus in your life today, you will see all that He has for you,  all the plans and purposes He has for you and me.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: