Monday, December 29, 2014

His spirit was hardened in PRIDE...!

Daniel 5:20 NKJV

But when his heart was lifted up, and his spirit was hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #363. Do you know that because of pride we can fall? Let us pray. Father, we pray that You would create a humble heart in us. Give us a servant heart and not a prideful heart. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, I am always reminded by the Holy Spirit to continously humble myself and serve the Lord. Anything I have it's not of my own gain, but the Lord gave me, equipped me to do His ministry. Even the ministry that I am doing now, He is the Owner and I'm just doing what has been entrusted to me with all love and from my heart to God. I cannot go on saying "this is my ministry and so on." I have seen many servants of God having their names before their ministry, it is wrong. It's like they are saying that ministry belongs to me, I'm the owner although they seems to be serving God through that ministry,  yet little do they know that they are building their pride. Many times the Holy Spirit rebuked me, and reminds me of being aware of not to build the pride.

When God rebuked King Nebuchadnezzar of his pride, he realized it, regret of it and repented. We should not build the ministry or even use the gifts God gave to build a name and a fame for ourselves. Jesus did build a ministry for His name or to glorify HIM, but He came to serve and not to be served. He took the lowest form of a slave and He served everyone although He is a King.

"Your gifts and talents are not about you. Leadership is not about you. Your purpose is not about you. A life of significance is about serving those who need your gifts, leadership and purpose." - Kevin Hall, author of "Aspire".

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service ,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: