Wednesday, December 10, 2014

You have been appointed and sent...

Ezekiel 3:5-6, 10-11, 17-21 NKJV

For you are not sent to a people of unfamiliar speech and of hard language, but to the house of Israel, not to many people of unfamiliar speech and of hard language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely, had I sent you to them, they would have listened to you. Moreover He said to me: “Son of man, receive into your heart all My words that I speak to you, and hear with your ears. And go, get to the captives, to the children of your people, and speak to them and tell them, ‘Thus says the Lord God ,’ whether they hear, or whether they refuse.” “Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore hear a word from My mouth, and give them warning from Me: When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man  shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand. Yet, if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul. “Again, when a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die; because you did not give him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he has done shall not be remembered; but his blood I will require at your hand. Nevertheless if you warn the righteous man that the righteous should not sin, and he does not sin, he shall surely live because he took warning; also you will have delivered your soul.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #344. Do you know that the Lord has set you as a watchman to this generation and when the Lord speaks to you and if you did not deliver the word or warn them, then their blood is upon you? Let's pray. Father,  continue to give us courage and boldness so that we can speak Your words and warn this generation to repent and be restored. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends, God has chosen us and gave us. a responsibility because He knows that we are capable of doing it. To us is given a responsibility to warn this generation, to bring them into repentance and be restored to God. When God speaks to us and if the word He spoke is for a certain group of people or even for a person and if we didn't warn them, then if anything happens to them, then their blood is upon us. God has set us as a watchmen to this generation therefore be quick to respond when God speaks.

Although you are amongst those who are not on the same radio station as you meaning to that they don't speak the language as you, yet God sends you to this particular group of people to warn them, to disciple them, to lead them,  to se them grow, to see them, being restored to God. It's a huge responsibility on our shoulder yet God always equips us for His plans and purposes.  I can see my calling is towards which group of people, so I began to learn their language, I began to learn their culture and ways and indeed from what I've seen, many of the youths their lives are going down. It's my responsibility to do something. How about you? Are you doing what God has spoken to you?

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: