Friday, December 26, 2014

He is the Revealer of deep and secret things...!

Daniel 2:22-23, 47 NKJV

He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him. “I thank You and praise You, O God of my fathers; You have given me wisdom and might, And have now made known to me what we asked of You, For You have made known to us the king’s demand.” The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #360. Do you know that we serve a God who is the Revealer of deep and secret things? Let us pray. Father, You know every secrets and nothing is hidden from You for You are the Author and Perfector of our lives. We pray that let us be transparent before You Lord and that there's nothing hidden from You. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

God knows yes Only God Knows (O.G.K). We may think that people don't know about anything we do in secret,  but hey, God is watching us and He knows. He know what we do secretly. God reveals everything thing that's in the darkness. If you want to know something of which you know not off, you can always ask it freely from God the wisdom that you need to get knowledge about a certain thing.

Many times people do ask me to interpret their dreams, and my reply to them is, give 3 days to pray then I will let you know. Yes when I pray, God reveals it to me. Do not think that whatever we do in secret,  nobody knows about it, let tell you this, "God knows and He is watching everything you." So do not think that nobody knows. Sometimes God reveals to His servants about certain things or people, or church, or about a nation. So live rightly before the Lord for He knows everything!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: