Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oh that Happy Day.....!

Ezekiel 39:8, 29 NKJV

Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God . “This is the day of which I have spoken. And I will not hide My face from them anymore; for I shall have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,’ says the Lord God .”

******
† Shalom †......! Day #357. Do you know that the day of the Lord is at hand? Let's pray. Father, we pray that in the end of days You will rain down Your latter rain upon everyone on this earth. Let it be that on that day everything that You have spoken come to pass. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

Friends,  are you ready for that day, that happy day,  that promised day? The day of the Lord is at hand and it's coming upon us. Now is the time where He pours His latter rain upon everyone. No longer live in the experiences of the former rain, but now let us step into His latter rain,  get soaked in His latter glory, be immersed in His presence. God is waiting to rain down His power, glory and presence upon us, but are we willing spend some quality time with God so that we would receive from Him all that He has prepared?

God affirms His word and He says, "surely" that day is coming, not will come or going to come, but it is coming...! And in that day He will pour out His Spirit upon every flesh.. Oh hallelujah 🙌! I'm excited folks. We are walking in the season of His latter rain anf a little while more to go for God to return and get ready!

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: