Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Impossible to I m possible..!

Jeremiah 32:27 NKJV

“Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?

******
† Shalom †......! Day #336. Do you know that things that seems impossible for us, but with God impossible is nothing? Let's pray. Father, there's nothing impossible to You for You are able to create a miracle in condition critical. Things that seems impossible to me, it is possible with You. Create a fresh miracle for us Lord. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name we ask and pray , amen!

Jesus says in the new testament, "for with man it is impossible, but with God nothing is impossible" and many other declaration of Jesus. He affirms His statement by performing miracles in condition critical. Unthinkable ways of God in every situation of our life. With God... The key 🔑 here is WITH GOD..for with God we are able to do great and mighty works and without God we are nothing. Is there anything too hard for God to do? 

It doesn't matter to God whether in whatever situation you're, He is able to create a fresh miracle for you! He is able to change your impossible thoughts to "I m possible!"

Mark 9:23 NKJV

Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: