Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Take not Thy Holy Spirit....

Ezekiel 43:2, 5, 7 NKJV

And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east. His voice was like the sound of many waters; and the earth shone with His glory. The Spirit lifted me up and brought me into the inner court; and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the temple. And He said to me, “Son of man, this  is  the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places.

******
† Shalom †......! Day #358. Do you know that the glory of God departs from us if we defile the dwelling place of God? Let us pray. Father, as we come before You today, we invite You to search us and seek out our hearts. Surround us with Your Spirit and never depart. In Jesus name we ask and pray, amen!

What defiles the temple of God? Have you ever ponder upon it?  We are the temple of the living God. What defiles this temple? The sins we commit daily,  all the filthiness of the world we bring it into His dwelling place. Our stinky attitudes as a servant of God, our speech, everything negative we do affects the temple of God. We fall short of His glory every time we sin.The glory of God departs from His temple. But in another verse, king 👑 David says, "take not Thy Holy Spirit from me." He sinned against God, but he admits his sin and repented and God pardoned his sin. That's how crucial is the presence of God in His dwelling place, we His temple.

We are His temple and we carry the presence of God with us wherever we are. When the glory of the is upon His temple, many around you will witness His glory because you are shining forth His glory as you live and serve rightly before the Lord. Never ever do stupid things that would affect His temple, our body. You may think it's cool, but it's ain't cool dude! We have to be alert and watchful and be the watchman for His temple.

Let this day be the day of the Lord!

*** if you have any prayer request or any comments, or in anyway that I can serve today, please do let me know, I am at the Lord's service.

Please leave a comment. It would be a blessing for me to hear from you.

In His Majestic service,

+_=ShErKaRL=_+

No comments: